Here’s what you will need to know for your big day on the water!!!
• All our charters include an experienced USCG Certified Captain, friendly knowledgeable crew and a hostess.
• We are located at 1450 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego CA 92101.
• Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your scheduled excursion. All guest MUST sign in with a crew member before boarding the vessel and will be required to sign our release of liability waiver (attached below via PDF).
• Paid parking(no validation) is available Monday-Friday at the Marina to our charter guest. Parking is controlled by the Marina and they are strict. Saturday-Sunday there is no public parking access to the Marina parking; guest will want to plan time for parking.
• When you arrive make yourself comfortable at the tables by the round sea lion water feature. We will meet you there.
• We provide ice and ice chest for your convenience
• A bluetooth speaker is provided on board to play your music mix from your smart device
• You are welcome to bring your own food, beer and wine at no additional charge!You may also bring your own hard liquor and/or spirits, however, they must be served by a bartender/hostess on board which requires an additional $100.00 service fee. If you choose to bring your own beverages and food, please bring a sufficient supply of plates, napkins, cups, plastic wear, etc., as our supplies are limited.
• If you run out of time and need us to pick up food and or drinks, please let us know. There is an additional service fee for this. We also offer a wide variety of catering and beverage packages. Call us for more info if you are interested in knowing more.
• It doesn’t happen often, but if you or anyone in your group is prone to motion sickness, we highly recommend that an over the counter motion sickness medication be taken at your discretion and or doctors recommendation.
• Please be mindful of your shoes. We suggest no high heels or open-toe shoes to avoid stubbing your toes or injury. Guest are welcome to walk around bare-foot on the boat at their own risk. Pack a light jacket or sweater especially on late afternoon or evening cruises. Bringing a hat and sunscreen are highly recommended. If you are on one of our swimming charters, remember your swimsuit and towel.
• Romancing The Wind Crew performs a thorough inspection of the boat and bathroom before and after every charter to ensure quality of service to each group. NO TOILET PAPER OR ANY PAPER PRODUCTS OF ANY KIND ARE TO BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET. A result in doing so may cause damage to the boat. There will be an automatic charge of $150.00 billed to the credit card on file should any charter cause damage to the toilet.
• Damage to the vessel caused by guests, beyond normal wear and tear, will be charged the cost to repair the damage.
• Our crew will monitor consumption and has the right to withhold alcohol to any guest suspected of over-indulging, whether brought on by guest/host or provided.
• Rate does not include suggested crew gratuity of 15-20%, at your discretion. This may be paid in advance or with captain at the completion of your cruise for distribution to crew members.
• Save our number and feel free to call us anytime with questions or request 619-866-2538
Our goal is for you to have fun, relax and enjoy every minute of your cruise. Please call us if you have any additional questions, request or concerns. We look forward to having you aboard.
If you need to cancel or rebook your charter, please call as soon as possible and we will do our best to work with you. Charters canceled greater than seven (7) calendar days prior to departure date will receive a full refund. Cancellations between two and six (2-6) calendar days prior to departure date will ensure a 20% cancellation fee. CANCELLATION 48 HOURS OR LESS FROM SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. NO SHOWS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and sent directly to: Info@Romancingthewind.com. If you do not receive confirmation of your cancellation within 24 hours of submission of your written cancellation request please call (619)866-2538 or call/text (858) 883-3104. All cancellations, made by booking guest may be rescheduled to an available date and time to avoid any cancellation fee, however, subsequent cancellation of a rebooked charter will be subject to any applicable cancellation fee of the original charter. In the unlikely event of cancellation by Romancing The Wind due to mechanical, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstance, every effort will be made to re-schedule your charter or all monies will be refunded. Such refund shall be the entire extent of compensation to the guest from Romancing The Wind for such cancellation.