We are located at Cabrillo Isle Marina, 1450 Harbor Island Drive, San Diego CA 92101.
• Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your scheduled excursion. All guests are required to submit to a touch-less temperature screening prior to boarding. Any guest with a temperature above 100 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted to board the vessel. All guests will be required to read and sign our Release of Liability Waiver, Rules and Protocols, document prior to departure. Please be sure to read the attached documents and share them with all passengers.
• Parking at the Cabrillo Isle Marina is subject to periodic restrictions by marina management and may not be available on the day of your charter. Therefore, guests are encouraged to use rideshare, taxi, or be dropped off at the marina. Pay parking options are available nearby and require an approximate 15 minute walk to the marina. Contact one of our staff for additional information.
• When you arrive make yourself comfortable at the tables by the round Sea Lion water feature. We will meet you there.
•We suggest passengers wear flat bottom shoes for safety. High healed, platform, wedge, or open-toed shoes are not recommended. Guests who choose to walk barefoot do at there own risk. Clothing appropriate for time of day and season is recommended. We recommend you bring a jacket, sweater, sweatshirt, etc., for all late afternoon or evening cruises. Hats, sunglasses and sunscreen are highly recommended on any daytime cruise. Swim charters require guests to bring appropriate and tasteful swimwear and their own towel(s).
• Romancing The Wind Crew performs a thorough inspection of the entire vessel to ensure operational safety, proper working order of equipment, and cleanliness of vessel, including the restroom before and after every charter to ensure the quality of service to each Charter group.
NO TOILET PAPER, PAPER PRODUCTS, OR FOREIGN OBJECTS OF ANY KIND ARE TO BE FLUSHED DOWN THE TOILET. A TRASH RECEPTACLE IS PROVIDED FOR ALL ITEMS LISTED ABOVE. Failure to abide by this restriction poses a safety hazard and may cause damage to the vessel, toilet and plumbing which may provide cause to immediately cancel the charter. Cancellation is up to the Captain. The Captains decision is final! In such a case there is no refund offered, and an additional minimum charge of $150.00 will be billed to the credit card on file should any charter guest cause damage to the toilet or plumbing.
• Damage to the vessel caused by guests, beyond normal wear and tear, will be charged the cost to repair the damage.
• Our crew will monitor all alcohol consumption and has the right to withhold alcohol to any guest suspected of intoxication regardless of whether brought on by guest/host or catered. The Captain has the final decision.
• Charter Rates do not include a crew gratuity. A crew gratuity of 15-20% is standard industry practice but is not required. Crew gratuities may be paid in advance on a credit card or paid directly to the Captain for distribution to the crew.
• Save our number and feel free to call us anytime with questions or request 619-866-2538
If you need to cancel or rebook your charter, please call as soon as possible and we will do our best to work with you. Charters canceled greater than seven (7) calendar days prior to departure date will receive a full refund. Cancellations between two and six (2-6) calendar days prior to departure date will ensure a 20% cancellation fee. CANCELLATION 48 HOURS OR LESS FROM SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. NO SHOWS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing and sent directly to: Info@Romancingthewind.com. If you do not receive confirmation of your cancellation within 24 hours of submission of your written cancellation request please call (619)866-2538 or call/text (858) 883-3104. All cancellations, made by booking guest may be rescheduled to an available date and time to avoid any cancellation fee, however, subsequent cancellation of a rebooked charter will be subject to any applicable cancellation fee of the original charter. In the unlikely event of cancellation by Romancing The Wind due to mechanical, weather, or any other unforeseen circumstance, every effort will be made to re-schedule your charter or all monies will be refunded. Such refund shall be the entire extent of compensation to the guest from Romancing The Wind for such cancellation.